Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from December 31, 2017:
- We move with courage and confidence into our commitment to newness, not an echo or a repeat of last year, but a revolutionary movement in consciousness.
- As we are rigorously honest with ourselves, we become ready and willing to cast away any limitation or restriction and move into brand, new perceptions of ourselves and our world.
- We choose to live from our Center of Peace, to bring our hearts and minds into alignment with Spirit and with one another, and we do not veer away from our allegiance to the Greater Possibility.
Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from December 24, 2017:
- What would Jesus do? What would Ernest do? What would you do?
- The Five Faces of Christ include: The Prophecy, The Person, The Principle, The Presence, and The Power (Marcia Sutton and Lloyd Strom)
- Jesus was not The Great Exception but The Great Example, and we endeavor to embody the Presence and live from the Principle, as we follow Universal Wisdom and Love.
Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from December 17, 2017:
- Approaching the Winter Solstice, we may become impatient for the cold darkness to lessen and the warmth of the light to return.
- This is the time to honor those fallow places, silent opportunities to deepen our connection with Spirit, and grow in understanding of the inner work we are privileged to embark upon.
- Patience and persistence reap the great reward of an even brighter dawn of consciousness, as we walk steadfastly in harmony and balance.
Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from December 10, 2017:
- As the celebration of Hanukkah reminds us, it takes the smallest amount of constancy and devotion to effect major transformation.
- We begin with what faith we know we have and ignite it with the Light of Truth, watching it multiply mightily.
- As the One Light shines eternally, our souls are illumined, and we become free to live a genuine life of shared support and celebration.
Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from December 3, 2017:
- Touching the Center of Love and Wisdom within is the starting point of all creation
- Formulating fresh, new ideas and allowing them to form in the inner recesses of the soul creates the archetype for all creation.
- It is the powerful manifestation of Divine Life expressing through us that creates lives of full expression, freedom, and joy.
Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from November 26, 2017:
- Living in the Flow of Life brings peace and power to our every thought, feeling, and action.
- Remembering WHY we are here informs each personal life decision, bringing us to the higher purposes of our expression
- Perceiving that giving and receiving are one perfect action opens our minds and hearts to the continuity of this flow of Good for all beings.
Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from November 19, 2017:
- The Attitude of Gratitude is a powerful enhancer of good in every area, increasing our consciousness of the constant flow of Prosperity.
- It is the Law of Radiation that signals to the Universe our willingness to let in a greater share of the Divine Bounty, rather any sense of attracting or drawing things to us.
- It is our consciousness that goes before us, and a grateful heart establishes our lives in this steady Stream of Plenty.
Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from November 12, 2017: As conscious, creative individualizations of the One Life, we use the Principles of Science of Mind to choose wisely and to give our innate gifts to ourselves and our world.
We use our finest resources to invest our time and energy in those avenues that serve the greatest good.
Prospering in wealth, in health, in love, and in creativity, we establish effective and inspiring role models for others.
Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from November 5, 2017:
- Until we cease seeking our good from externals, we do not experience financial health and freedom.
- Aligning with the loving, wise, and powerful Source of Life, we are able to drink deeply from that Fountain of Abundance.
- Solutions come easily, possibilities emerge, and the flow of Divine Supply becomes steady when we remember our Divine Foundation.
Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from October 29, 2017:
- As we shine the Love-Light of Truth from the Authentic Self, we trust the sanctity of our relationships
- From this Sacred Reality, there is nothing to defend, no one to fear, and nothing to prove
- We live securely from this Holy Presence and with one another
- Leaving pretense just makes sense