Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from March 11, 2018:
- It is time to awaken to Something greater than we have ever known
- Like a person poised to plunge into a beautiful lake, we enter with enthusiasm into a Sea of Spirit, ready to experience the More
- As Charles Fillmore (in his 90's) declared upon arising each day: "I fairly sizzle with zeal and enthusiasm, as I spring forth with a mighty faith to do the things that can only be done by me!"
Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from March 4, 2018:
- Human limitation dissolves as we enter deeply into Oneness
- We learn to move gracefully between the relative and the Absolute
- Ultimately, we cease attempting to change anything "out there" and surrender creatively and gratefully into the Supreme Oneness
Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from February 25, 2018:
- Deep within the heart of humanity lies a true desire to bring Presence to others, to care consciously for people, and to establish Peace in the world.
- We may begin with baby steps, but those steps are a BIG DEAL to the baby.
- The time comes when we are ready to stretch beyond our former comfort zone and give prodigiously of God's Love to all!
- We learn to turn criticism into compassion and embark on an uncompromising determination to be the change we wish to see in the world.
Sara Funk, R.Sc.P., talk from February 18, 2018:
- Spiritual Mind Treatment deepens our self-awareness and moves us along on our journey of understanding our true nature.
- There is that place within us that has never been harmed by anything and it is located deep within us. It is the source of our strength, intelligence, inspiration and love. It is that seed of perfection within us that has been there since birth - the great I AM in each of us.
- When we live from this place that is our true nature, this higher state of consciousness, we feel this deeply and the grace with which we do things has no words to describe it. This is Peace.
Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from February 11, 2018: - From the tiny seed of Truth within us, we awaken and grow into our Authentic Self
- Expanding into awareness of the divinity within others, our own Light becomes brighter
- The Greek word for heaven is, "Uranos," meaning, "That which is forever and ever expanding."
- We are more than our bodies, intellect, and emotions. Each one is an emanation of Divine Spirit, discovering our connection to all.
Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from February 4, 2018:
- As Life awakens from the mineral to the plant to the animal to the human and beyond, so we mature spiritually in intelligent increments.
- We gradually come to know the Precious Presence within us and identify with Spirit reflecting Itself in the human.
- Becoming aware of the Greater Self is the first level of spiritual progress.
- Letting go of the "smallness" opens the way for the grandeur of Life.
Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from January 28, 2018:
- Based on Chapter 4: "How to Use It"
- We are learning how to put this Power into practice
- We use thought for specific purposes, knowing everything begins in Mind
- Affirmative Prayer is the means by which we use the Creative Intelligence to manifest greater Good in our world
Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from January 21, 2018:
- Based on Chapter 3: "What It Does"
- Spirit is deeply personal; the Law is dependably impersonal
- We "court the Presence and direct the Law"
- Principle is Limitless, and, as we understand this, our freedom to use the Creative Intelligence expands
Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from January 14, 2018:
- Based on Chapter 2: "The Way It Works".
- Our great men and women discover how Spirit expresses through them victoriously.
- The world is transformed through the kind of divine connection Martin Luther King, Jr. experienced.
- Spirit works for us by working through us.
Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from January 7, 2018:
- Based on Chapter 1 of Science of Mind: "The Thing Itself".
- For centuries, humankind has sought that which underlies and informs all creation.
- There is One Life, All-Knowing, All-Loving, All-Giving; It is God.
- Discovering Universal, Creative Intelligence, we find our divine nature.