Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from November 19, 2017:
- The Attitude of Gratitude is a powerful enhancer of good in every area, increasing our consciousness of the constant flow of Prosperity.
- It is the Law of Radiation that signals to the Universe our willingness to let in a greater share of the Divine Bounty, rather any sense of attracting or drawing things to us.
- It is our consciousness that goes before us, and a grateful heart establishes our lives in this steady Stream of Plenty.
Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from November 12, 2017: As conscious, creative individualizations of the One Life, we use the Principles of Science of Mind to choose wisely and to give our innate gifts to ourselves and our world.
We use our finest resources to invest our time and energy in those avenues that serve the greatest good.
Prospering in wealth, in health, in love, and in creativity, we establish effective and inspiring role models for others.
Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from November 5, 2017:
- Until we cease seeking our good from externals, we do not experience financial health and freedom.
- Aligning with the loving, wise, and powerful Source of Life, we are able to drink deeply from that Fountain of Abundance.
- Solutions come easily, possibilities emerge, and the flow of Divine Supply becomes steady when we remember our Divine Foundation.
Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from October 29, 2017:
- As we shine the Love-Light of Truth from the Authentic Self, we trust the sanctity of our relationships
- From this Sacred Reality, there is nothing to defend, no one to fear, and nothing to prove
- We live securely from this Holy Presence and with one another
- Leaving pretense just makes sense
Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from October 22, 2017:
- Hieros Gamos is Greek for the ancient awareness of the coming together of the inner masculine and feminine aspects of our being, creating a balanced, energetic, harmonious, and effective individual.
- It is when we live from this sacred space of the Invisible and visible, combining the Divine and the human, that we are whole
- In this sacred partnership, the Gnostic Christians declared, "The soul recognizes her beloved, and she rejoices evermore." June Singer, The Gnostic Book of Hours
- It is from this wholeness that we connect energetically and spiritually with others who then join in consciousness to co-create effectively
Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from October 15, 2017:
- Tribes in Northern Natal in South Africa greet one another with, "Sawubona" or "I see you."
- The response, "Ngikhona" or "Sikhona" means, "I am here."
- It is when we truly "see" each other's authenticity that we connect with them in the deep, divine reality
- This is how we create an environment of real safety
Rev. Dr. Bob Deen, talk from October 8, 2017: Many people are looking to be saved from something. It could be the past, the current international situation, political maneuvering, financial ruin, illness and more. Learn the secrets to a life of safety and peace in all situations. There is something that can save you, and it's already yours. The solution is knowing how to use it.
Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from October 1, 2017:
- Our trust is properly placed in God, Universal Life, Infinite Wisdom, and Divine Love
- Beginning from this sane and sacred place, we extend our confidence to the Divine Presence within each person in our lives
- This consciousness brings deep, profound Unconditional Love which we gladly share with one another.
- We speak our truth respectfully and share God's Love
Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from September 24, 2017:
- As Mother Teresa suggested, "Do small things with great love."
- Coming from the heart means bringing both love and wisdom
- We honor our contributions without judgment and with appreciation
- We celebrate the Divine in all by giving until it feels good!
Rev. Dr. Maxine Kaye, talk from September 17, 2017: As our Jewish friends prepare for Rosh Hashanah, we remember important lessons:
- It is always possible to clear the past through recognition and release
- We willingly allow our errors to dissolve in a sea of forgiveness
- A sense of newness presents us with fresh possibilities for making a difference in our lives and in the world